At BC Auto Loans – our customer’s are ensured further ‘peace of mind’ in knowing that our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles come with a 150+ point inspection. Additionally, many of our vehicles have a Manufacturer’s Warranty, 24-hour Roadside Assistance and an Exchange Privilege. We gladly back our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles with a manufacturer’s warranty. It guarantees that qualified technicians who use factory-approved parts will service your vehicle.
Additionally, our customer’s are afforded further comfort with the knowledge that our Certified Vehicles come with a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometers (whichever comes first) ‘Used Vehicle Limited Warranty’ when purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle – that’s standard! Furthermore, we provide service extensions or upgrades to an even more comprehensive Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Protection Plans too. And should you ever decide to sell your vehicle, you’ll be able to transfer any existing warranties across to its new owner.
Certified Pre Owned Questions? Great! We’ve Got Answers – CALL NOW! (604) 670-9247
The Advantages Of Certified Pre Owned Vehicles
- Manufacturer’s Warranty – All of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles feature a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) fully backed by the manufacturer.
- 150+ Point Inspection – Each Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle must pass a check of a minimum of 150 different points. This ensures the vehicle is in excellent condition – inside and out!
- No-Hassle Exchange Privilege – You have 30 days or 2,500 kilometers to decide if the Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle you’ve purchased is right for you. If it’s not, simply and easily exchange it for another vehicle.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance – Help is always only a phone call away. All Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles feature 3 months or 5,000 kilometers (whichever comes first) of 24-hour roadside assistance.
We go over every inch so you can cover every mile
You might not worry much about the condition of your hose clamps or the vacuum system or the brake pads. You’ll never have to, either – with one of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles! Before our vehicles reach the sales floor, each one is meticulously assessed by a licensed mechanic. That means by the time you look at them, every single vehicle has passed our painstaking 150+ point inspection.
The 150+ point inspection includes:
- Engine Instrumentation and interior components inspection (Engine condition, oil and coolant levels, air filter inspection, ignition system, fuel system …and much more!)
- Pre test drive inspection (Safety belt condition, door trim and lock operation, spare tire condition, shock absorber test, Hazard warning lights, head lamp operations …and much more!)
- The test drive (Transmission interlock, transmission operation, engine performance, brake operation, suspension, drive-train, cornering ability …and much more!)
- Service bay inspection (Transmission case inspection, engine mounts and front suspension links and bushings, struts and shock absorber condition, steering system condition …and much more!)
- Appearance inspection (Exterior wear and tear inspection window glass, grille, fronter, and fascia condition, deck lid, liftgate, tailgate or rear cargo door condition, passenger side fender …and much more!)
- Final inspection (Engine compartment cleaned clean and de-greased, interior compartment cleaned and detailed, vehicle exterior washed and waxed …and much more!)
Click the link to learn more about our comprehensive vehicle inspection
Lost, stuck or off course? That doesn’t sound like you… and it never will!
It’s going to be a great ride, especially knowing you’re covered with 24-hour roadside vehicle assistance. That includes trip interruption coverage and trip routing service to help you quickly get you on your way. To receive Roadside Assistance – one simple call and a service operator will be immediately dispatched to your location!
To learn more about our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, please call us directly to speak with one of our friendly, trained specialists (no obligation) at: (604) 670-9247