Dear Valued BC Auto Loans Customers,
I want to take a reflective moment to reassure you all that BC Auto Loans is taking all of the necessary precautions to protect the health, safety and well-being of our customers, staff members and community alike.
We all recognize that these are unsettling times, but please rest assured that we’re working diligently to further mitigate (any and all) risks surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within our organization. Additionally, we remain committed to providing a safe, clean and comfortable environment for you and our staff members to visit (while ensuring any inconveniences to you are kept to a minimum).
Our strengthened approach includes:
- Increased sanitation plan (exceeding health standards recommendations)
- Matters relating to staff travel – self quarantining for 14 days upon returning from travelling outside of Canada (moving forward, we’re not recommending any travel outside of Canada unless extremely necessary)
- Proactively arranging for customer test drives to be conducted (delivering vehicles to our customer’s home or business location)
- Working towards a vehicle pick-up initiative for our service customers
- Internal customer and staff restaurant – the take-out only option
On behalf of BC Auto Loans in Burnaby, I thank you for your trust, un-waivered support and patronage. In the meantime, I appeal to you to do everything you can to keep yourselves, your friends and your families healthy and protected.
We thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.
Director of Finance | BC Auto Loans