Your Peace Of Mind: Our Protective Measures
We take the Health and Well-Being of our Employees and Customers Very Seriously!
Car Loans Explained | Loan Qualification | Rebuilding Credit | Glossary of Terms | Credit Application – APPLY NOW!
We understand these are uncertain and challenging times, and your vehicle should be the least of your concerns. Rest assured that BC Auto Loans remains committed to providing peace of mind – from answering your questions and concerns to servicing your vehicle …and everything in-between!
At BC Auto Loans in Burnaby, we employ continuous assessment and involvement towards our internal cleaning and sanitization practices to protect both – our staff and customers alike.
Measures we’ve actively taken include;
- BC Auto Loans has instituted the 6ft rule with all patrons, staff and guests to practice Social & Physical Distancing
- Hand sanitization stations made available throughout the dealership
- Public common areas and employee work surfaces are routinely sanitized (including handrails,
- door handles, computers, phones and bathroom areas)
- Employees observing social distance behaviours during their lunch and scheduled breaks
- Frequent germicidal scrubbing of public washrooms
- Sanitization of credit/debit transaction devices
Service & Parts Departments:
- Sanitization of steering wheels, gear shifters and essential vehicle touchpoints of all customer vehicles
- Customer shuttle service vehicle sanitization
- Employees wear gloves and are stationed behind protective plexiglass cashier shields
Questions about our Protective Measures? We’re here for you and ready to help you. Call Now! (604) 670-9247